Popular Tours & Activities
- English ✓
- Arabic (عربى) ✓
- Deutsch ✓
- Français ✓
- Italiano ✓
- Español ✓
- Turkish ✓
- Chinese (简体中文) ✓
- U.S. Dollar (US$) ✓
- Euro (€) ✓
- Indian rupee (र) ✓
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (﷼) ✓
- Singapore Dollar (S$) ✓
- British Pound (£) ✓
- Turkey Lira (TL) ✓
- UAE Dirham (د.إ) ✓
Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
At the Dubai Laguna Waterpark, you can only experience surprises and pure excitement. Nestled in the central area of La Mer beachfront neighborhood, this unique waterpark offers an adventure full of tight corners and high-banking turns. With the Laguna Waterpark tickets and offers, slide away and surf around the newest water parks in Dubai.
- Enjoy a full day out of fun and adventure, at the waterpark located on North Beach La Mer
- Feel the adrenaline rush as you take a ride on the WaveOz 180, one of only three such surf experiences in the world
- Slide down dozens of rides such as the Manta, the Constrictor and the Free fall, or just relax on the lazy river
- Experience cabanas while you splish, splash, and soak up the sun
- Be assured of your safety as well as certified lifeguards
- Kids can splash in gallons of fun at the Aqua Play or Splash Pad.
- Enjoy at the the park's exciting tube rides, experiences, and attractions that are suitable for all ages
- Exclusively for women and their girl gangs: Dance all night long with the Ladies’ Night event in the waterpark hosted by an all-female team.
- Admission to Dubai Laguna Waterpark, with access to all the rides, slides, and attractions
- Access to La Mer Beach
- Free WiFi access
- Enjoy many thrilling rides including the GCC’s first-of-its-kind surfing attraction
- Towels and lockers
- Food & drinks
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed in the waterpark.
- The park is open from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Mon-Sun.
What to Wear:
- Appropriate swimwear is a must when riding the attractions.
- Towels are available for rental at an additional cost.
- Infants and toddlers below 2 years are allowed free of charge.
- Children between 2-12 years will be charged as per the child fare.
- Guests above 12 years will be charged as per the adult fare.
Things to Note:
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- You must comply with ride rules and follow the instructions in the theme park
- Exit and re-entry is allowed throughout the day.
- Please follow the lifeguard's instructions at all times.
- Validate your parking token at the guest services if you are getting your car. Valet parking is available at a price.
- The water park also has wheelchair facilities
- The park management will inspect all bags before entry into the park
- This activity has a no-cancellation policy. Tickets once purchased cannot be canceled.
- Your tickets are valid for the event date and time stated.
- Your tickets will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof.
You can redeem your voucher at the Laguna Waterpark Entrance.
How to Get there
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the Dubai Laguna Waterpark cost?
The cost is AED 99
What can I experience at the Dubai Laguna Waterpark?
There are five different attractions in the park, such as WaveOz 180 and FloRider, a water slide tower complex consisting of five slides.
Are there towels available on rent?
Towels are available for rent at AED 40
What should I wear for the Dubai Laguna Waterpark?
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled May 2021
Easy booking experience. Before going, Check whether any covid restrictions exists.
Travelled April 2021
I found Good offer rates and quick service. Within minute after purchase I got the tickets.