Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
The Hot Air Balloon Ride Dubai is absolutely one of the best tours which you can’t miss on your next trip to Dubai. This early morning tour is possibly the best start to your day in Dubai
- Float 4000ft above Dubai landmarks and Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Gourmet breakfast after the ride.
- Enjoy falcon show in the flight
- Short camel ride in the desert where your place for relaxation is also arranged
- Wildlife safari after the balloon ride, at an extra cost.
- Wi-Fi and camera in all balloons
- You can also book our morning desert safari to enjoy a complete safari in the Arabian desert after the balloon ride.
Featured on the New York times, BBC Travel and various other media, our Hot Air Balloon Ride is the most unique experience. Indulge in a memorable Hot Air Balloon ride in Dubai flying with the longest operating balloon ride company in UAE. Take a tour of the famous Arabian desert on a magnificent Hot Air Balloon as you ride above lofty beaches, red and golden sand dunes and embrace the city skyline and architecture with your eyes. It is the only Hot Air Balloon experience in Dubai that flies over the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve where you can spot Arabian oryx and other flora and fauna.
It combines adventure, style and city tour all in one, offering a never before experience. The tours are conducted early morning and then you will be served lavish gourmet breakfast in Royal desert setting. In-flight Falconry is an added surprise where you can interact with falcon and also click pictures with it. In addition to the balloon ride, you can add wildlife tour/safari at an extra cost. Traverse through the desert in vintage Land Rovers. Fly 4000ft above Dubai
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Balloon ride of 45 to 60 minutes with our experienced pilots.
- In-flight Falcon demonstration on board.
- Land in the Dubai desert
- Vintage Land Rover ride to a traditional Heritage camp
- Enjoy a complete gourmet breakfast of salmon and eggs benedict, after the balloon ride, in a Royal Desert setting.
- Watch the sunrise blissfully from your desert camp before heading back.
- 45-minute Wildlife drive in a vintage Land Rover where you can spot native wildlife (Optional)
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Before you book your hot air balloon ride, it is best to know some key insider points that will enhance your experience.
- Book in advance to get a free Organic desert t-shirt from the operators.
- Pick p is done between 4 to 6 am from your hotel.
- You will be dropped at your hotel after the ride
- Book a morning desert safari with us to enjoy after the balloon ride.
- Smoking and alcohol not allowed on the ride.
- Ladies more than 3 months pregnant
- Children younger than 5 years old
- Anyone that has had major surgery in the last 6 months
- Anyone that has had a broken leg/arm in the last 6 months
- Anyone who suffers from chronic back or neck pain
Hot Air Balloon Ride Dubai depends on weather conditions and so operates only between 1st September to 31st May. It is an early morning tour and starts at 6 am approx.
There is no dress code for this ride. Dress comfortably to enjoy the ride and morning breeze. In winters, you can carry a jacket or pull-over as well.
Your Hot Air Balloon Ride voucher will be emailed to you within 20-45 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a hot air balloon ride cost?
The Hot Air Balloon Ride starts at AED 1250 approx.
Where can I find Hot Air Balloon Dubai deals?
Although we offer the most competitive prices in the market, for further discounts and deals you can check out our deals section here.
How long does the hot air balloon ride last?
The Hot air balloon ride Dubai lasts for about an hour, excluding breakfast, camping and Land Rover ride.
Where and at what time do we meet?
A night before the tour, our operator will send the pick-up details to your registered mobile number.
What happens if the weather is bad and the flight is cancelled?
In case we have to cancel the flight due to bad weather, we will rebook you flight to another convenient day or you have the option for a full refund.
What is Falconry?
Fly with trained peregrine falcon, take pictures in flight, only available with our operator.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled October 2021