Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
One of best ways to explore the city of Arabs is a full day Dubai city tour that takes you on a tour of major Dubai attractions in a day, and also includes monorail ride and boat ride.
- The tour is a mix of old and modern Dubai
- Photo stops at Grand Mosque Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab and Atlantis Palm.
- Visit major Dubai attractions in 9 hours including : Dubai Creek, Bastakiya Area, Dubai Museum, Dubai mall, old town district, Al Fahidi ancient fortress, Gold and spice souk.
- Monorail ride in Palm Jumeirah
Take a full day Dubai city tour that covers old and modern Dubai and one of the best ways to take a guided tour to major attractions in a day. The tour starts at Jumeirah area heading towards Burj Al Arab where there is a photo stop, so click 100s of pictures. Next, we cross the new Canal and halt for a photo stop at the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah. The tour then moves to old Dubai that reflects its history and culture where we visit the Al Fahidi and Bastakiya district where Dubai museum is housed in a fortress around 200 years old!
Then we cross the creek and head towards Deira district where the spice and gold souks are located, which is one of the largest in the world. After you have bought some spices and souvenirs, the tour goes to its next stop which is the Zabeel Area and Dubai Palace. Then the tour heads towards iconic Burj Khalifa and famous Dubai Mall where you can have lunch.
The second half of the tour is what has made Dubai a global destination from a small fishing village in the Gulf. A tour of modern Dubai starts now with a drive to the manmade iconic island Palm Jumeirah. Here you will be transferred to the monorail which will give an elevation and you can catch breathtaking views of the Palm Jumeirah and runs from the entry point of the Palm to the Atlantis hotel at the far end.
Explore this ultra-luxurious hotel which re-defines hospitality, click pictures in the grand interior. Once you have admired the beauty of Atlantis, we go to new Dubai Marina where The Walk is located, lined with restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. We pass through the mega township Jumeirah Lake towers and reach our last attraction which is Mall of the Emirates, where you can have more fun.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Live English guide and audio guides in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Korean
- Visit 8 to 10 Dubai attractions from Old and New Dubai
- Boat ride at Creek and Monorail ride at Palm Jumeirah
- Food and beverage are excluded unless you have opted for it while booking
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Before you book your Full day Dubai city tour, it is good to know some key points about it:
- You will be picked up and dropped at your Hotel in Dubai or you can join at Dubai Internet city metro
- Pick up time is 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time
- Alternatively, if you want you can book Dubai city tour with Desert safari or with Burj Khalifa
Smoking is prohibited
This tour departs at 09:00 am and you will be picked between 30-60 minutes before the departure.
What to Wear:
Casual and comfortable clothes are best and you may also dress up if you like as you will get a lot of pictures clicked.
Kids up to 12 years are considered in children category and get 30 % discount.
Your ticket for Full Day Dubai City Tour will be emailed to you within 20-45 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the tour?
Our Dubai city tour includes pick up and drop and Full Day Dubai city tour with a live guide.
Can I bring food with me?
You can bring water and light snacks and chocolates that do not litter.
Is food provided in the tour?
You can choose the tour pass with lunch to include food in your package.
How many people can join the tour?
You can bring as many people as the number of tickets you book.
I can’t join. I want to cancel the tour?
Sure. You can let us know 24 hours in advance for a free cancellation.
I don’t understand English. Can I get guide in my language?
We provide Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English & Chinese, Japanese, Russian Or Korean.
Where do we meet?
We will pick you from your hotel itself. Meeting point for those joining on their own is Dubai Internet city metro station.
Ratings & Reviews
Yulia New York
Travelled January 2020
Very interesting and eventful