- Get an unforgettable experience by trying out the newest extreme watersport: Flyboarding!
- Learn the basics, tips and tricks from a professional instructor and experience the thrills of soaring above Dubai’s water
- Enjoy your experience as you fly safely. Add a bunch of turns and flips, and maybe even try out the infamous ‘Dolphin Dive!’
- Witness the iconic landmarks of Dubai, such as the Burj Khalifa and the Burj Al Arab from your flyboarding - JBR spot
- Flyboarding with the choice of 15 minutes and 30 minutes
- Instructions by professional instructors
- Life jackets will be provided
- Hotel transfers unless opt for
- Access to other water sport activities
Flyboarding can be an amphibious water-powered activity. However, before you book, here are some important details that can guide you.
- You will be offered Free Parking at The JBR for Hours, You have to validate at the SEABREEZE Center in JBR with your Valid ticket.
- Basic swimming is recommended to do this activity for a better experience.
- During the first 10 minutes, the pro instructors will explain how to use the device, how to take off, hand signals and safety procedures.
- You can also book other water sports activities in Dubai such as JetSki, Banana Boat Ride, JetPack and more.
- Depending on the weight – Maximum weight considered for one person is 110KG
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart conditions and back pain for safety reasons.
- Daily, 9am - 6:30pm
What to Wear:
- Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
- Bring your own towels and changing clothes
- We also recommend to apply sunscreen if your are sensitive to sun exposure
- Children aged 12 years and above are allowed to do this activity
- Children aged 16 years and below should have a written approval from parents
- You are required to arrive 15 minutes before your time slot.
- Your tickets can be cancelled within 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Water Adventure Dubai has the right to cancel or postpone the activity due to weather conditions or any event or warning from local authorities.
- Once you get the flyboard dubai tickets, your confirmed voucher is valid for the selected date of the activity.
- The tickets will be mailed to you within 15-20 minutes of your booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Display your confirmed voucher to the instructor at Water Adventure Dubai located at Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the flyboard dubai tickets cost?
The cost is AED 315 per person
How long is the flyboard experience for?
15 to 30 minutes
Where can I buy tickets?
You can avail your flyboard dubai tickets online on Tripx Tours website by clicking on the ‘Book Now’ button.
Does this ticket include hotel pick and drop?
Yes, If you book and choose transport with us, you will be picked up from your Hotel in Dubai. Please note, you are required to book your ticket at least one day in advance if you are selecting transportation.
What should I wear for this activity?
Wear comfortable clothing and carry your own towels
Are flyboard dubai safe?
Yes, flyboard dubai are very safe. During the first 10 minutes, the Water Adventures Dubai pro instructor will explain how to use the device, how to take off, hand signals and safety procedures.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled April 2023
Amazing experience, very kind people working is this company. I'll recommended every one to use these service.