Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Explore 119 hectare of animal sanctuary at the Dubai safari park tour with your skip-the-line tickets and enjoy a memorable wildlife experience. Learn about the animals on-site as you drive into different zones and let your kids engage with them at special areas.
- Skip-the-line with dubai safari park ticket, and explore wildlife at its best in Dubai
- Choose a ticket of your choice from General Admission and Combo
- Watch animal shows at two different theatres that are entertaining
- Discover and explore different zones and ecosystems of the animals
- Engage your kids at special areas where they can interact with animals and learn about them too
- Catch glimpses of fascinating animals including lions, elephants, crocodiles, giraffes and more
Home to more than 2500 animals from across the world, Dubai Safari Park aims to attract travellers with their massive zoos. The Dubai Safari Park is divided into different zones, including - the Arabian Village, African Village, Asian Village and Al Wadi. There is also a special village called the Safari Village where you can ride around in a safari car. The park spreads across 119 hectare and will approx. take you 8 hours to explore all the zones. You can enjoy the fascinating features of the park while your kids can enjoy the kid-friendly activities and exhibits. There are some interactive programs for engagement where you can learn about the animals in immersive ways, such as Giraffe Feeding, Kids Farm, the Bird Show and more.
- Dubai Safari Park skip-the-line ticket with choice to choose from general admission and combo option
- Outside food, besides infant food is not permitted in Dubai Safari Park
- To make transportation easy in the Dubai Safari Park, you can access the entire fleet of eco-friendly vehicles present in the park including trains, busses and vehicles. You can check out the Dubai Safari Park Map
- The entire park will take approx. 8 hours to explore
- Outside food and beverages
- Dubai Desert safari timings are 9am - 5pm daily
What to Wear:
- We recommend to wear comfortable clothes
- Children 3 years and above can avail some discounts on their purchased ticket
- Children under the age of 3 years can enter for free
- Guests over 60 and people of determination can enter the activity for free
- The venue also provides ancillary facilities such as free Wi-Fi, Baby Changing Facility, Prayer Rooms and more
- Your tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
- Ticket is valid for the time and date stated.
- Your Dubai Safari Park tickets will be mailed to you separately once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your e-ticket at the park entrance
How to Get there
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it suitable for young children?
Yes, children can avail a special lower price ticket. Please note, children under the age of 3 years can enter for free.
Can pets be accompanied to the park?
No, pets are not allowed as per Dubai Safari regulations and policies
What does the Dubai Safari Park ticket include?
Your Dubai Safari Park tickets include access to four different zones, each featuring a number of exotic animals, interactive experiences, and more.
How can I book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated
Ratings & Reviews
Geraldine Tayong Abellanosa
Travelled November 2021
2 thumbs up
Travelled November 2021
Travelled December 2021
Very nice please