Don’t forget to visit Dubai Garden Glow on your next trip to Dubai and witness how a glowing garden spread over acres of land looks like.
- Marvel at a complete luminous garden in Dubai
- Made using 10 million energy-saving bulbs, witness a unique combination of art and technology in the world's largest glow-in-the-dark garden
- Explore the various sections of the garden like Glow, Dinosaur, Ice, Magic, and Art park
- Step into the prehistoric era at the Dinosaur Park which showcases more than 120 Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Experience the first glowing garden in the middle east
Dubai Garden Glow is another unique attraction of Dubai like several others. Made up of yards of much recycled luminous fabric and 10 million energy-saving light bulbs, Dubai Garden Glow was opened in 2015. A lot of research has been done to create the three concepts which sum up the Glow park in Dubai. The park is divided in several zones including Glow park, Dinosaur Park, Ice park, Magic Park, Art park.
It is a recreation park where people of all ages would love to visit. The Glow Park has been constituted manually and fabricated with handmade lights while the Dinosaur Park is where you will find more than 100 animatronic dinosaurs of Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous eras. Ice Park displays excellent craftsmanship with scaled-down versions of wild animals.
Magic Park is a World of mesmerizing optical illusions utilized in Visual Arts which uses geometric forms to create hypnotic optical effects. Art Park displays distinctiveness and imaginative work of art around life and cultural values. With the standard pass you can visit the Glow Park and Dinosaur Park only. If you want to visit the Art park, Magic park and Ice park, along with Glow Park, you will need the Hopper pass for Dubai Garden Glow.
- Access to Glow Garden and Dinosaur Park only.
- Access to Ice Park, or Magic Park (optional).
- Food & drinks
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Outside Food, Drinks, and Smoking are not permitted.
- Non-smoking zones at Dubai Garden Glow are to be strictly followed.
- Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Pets are not allowed.
- Dubai Garden Glow is open every day from 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
What to Wear:
- Wear anything comfortable and casual so that you can walk around easily and yet modest and covered as revealing clothes is not a culture of the middle east.
- Kids under 3 years can enter free of cost.
- Guests above 3 years will be charged as per the adult fare.
- Don’t forget your camera as you can click several pictures there.
- If you want to visit the Art park, Magic park, and Ice park, along with Glow Park, you will need the Hopper pass for Dubai Garden Glow.
- Dubai Garden Glow tickets cannot be refunded once the booking has been confirmed.
- Your tickets are valid for the event date and time stated.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, your Dubai Garden Glow will be emailed to you once you have made the purchase. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID of yours.
You will be required to present your ticket at the entrance of the park.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Dubai Garden Glow?
Dubai Garden Glow is located at Zabeel Park gate no. 6.
What is there is in Dubai Garden Glow? x
Dubai Garden Glow is a recreation park in Dubai which glows and has luminous features throughout. The park has various sections displaying a different level of craftsmanship.
What is the best time to visit Dubai Garden Glow?
You can visit Dubai Garden Glow any time of the year as this is a year-round experience.
Are there any restrictions at Dubai Garden Glow?
Only outside food and drinks are not allowed inside.
Are kids allowed at Dubai Garden Glow?
Yes, kids are welcome. Below 5 years get free entry.
Can I reach Dubai Garden Glow on my own?
Yes. Please refer to Getting There section for details.
How much are Dubai Garden Glow tickets?
Dubai Garden Glow tickets start from AED 55 for Standard Pass.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled November 2021
It was good but on money terms it was costly
Travelled March 2022
Nice for kids
Travelled June 2022
Beautiful place, very ideal for family with kids (Age 2+ recommended).
Travelled December 2022
We had a great time at Dubai Glow. Our kids were well impressed by the dinosaurs and the lights were just ever so lovely....
Travelled January 2023
The prices are too high