Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
- Begin your journey at the roof plaza of Nakheel Mall
- The View of the Palm is the tower’s viewing platform, offering panoramic views
- Enjoy 360-degree views of Palm Jumeirah, the Arabian Gulf and more from an outdoor terrace
- Spot iconic landmarks and hidden gems of this beautiful city
- Skip-the-line option available to escape the queue at the entry and exit
- Entry to The View at The Palm (Self-tour)
- Access to the exhibit area, immersive theatre and viewing deck
- Personal expenses
- Outside food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
- Outside food & beverages are not allowed
- The View at The Palm is open daily from Sunday - Saturday
- The View at The Palm timings are from 10:00 am to 04:00 pm and from 07:00 pm till closing time (last entry at 11:00 pm) on non-prime hours
- Prime Hours are 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- You are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Guests are allowed to visit The View at The Palm with children
- Children 4 to 12 years will be considered as child and charged a child rate
- Children above 12 years will be considered as an adult and charged adult rates
- All children must be accompanied by adults
- The stunning observation deck includes a VIP lounge in case you wish to dine
- Please note that you can also visit the interactive museum and gallery
- Your The View at The Palm tickets cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable
- However, please note that your tickets are flexible with a validity of 3 months
- Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated
- Your The View at The Palm tickets will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your voucher at the View At The Palm entrance gate
Frequently Asked Questions
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled October 2021
Outstanding experience and perfect organization and guidance. Definitely a “must do” in Dubai!