Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Visit the Green Planet Dubai on your next visit to the UAE and experience a green world in the heat of the city with a plethora of flora and fauna.
- Over 850 species of birds in the Silent forest
- Around 3000 species of flora and fauna in the complete attraction
- Fish, python, squirrels, parrots, turtles, moneys and so much more
The Green Planet Dubai is a world of greenery and freshness in the land of the deserts. Located at the junction of Al Wasl Road and Safa road, this is a one of its kind botanical museum that showcases habitats and its inhabitants at different layers of ecology and a must visit.
Explore the Australian Walkabout featuring multi species exhibits and an array of reptiles’ species including lizards, turtles, wallabies, pythons and more. The Green Planet Dubai is home to some of exquisite fauna species like the sloth bear, colourful Cuban Amazon Parrot from the Bahamas and Cayman islands, Leaf Cutter ants from South American rainforest, Motoro Stingrays, Archer fish that squirt water up in the air, the cute Sugar Glider squirrels, Piranhas, Squirrel monkeys and so much more that you will be truly amazed to see all these under one roof.
The Silent forest is another major experience at the Green Planet Dubai and walk amidst 850 species of birds chirping and lush greenery all around you. Offering much needed relaxation, it is a perfect place to visit with your family or group of friends and an equally mind-blowing variety of flora and fauna.
- Admission ticket for The Green Planet Dubai
- Souvenir photographs
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Before you book your tickets for The Green Planet Dubai, it is good to know some key facts about it.
- After a visit to the Green Planet Dubai, you can go to Burj Khalifa with Skip the Line
- You will be picked up from your Hotel in Dubai (If Transportation selected)
- You are required to Book your Tour at least one day in Advance if you are selecting Transportation.
- Food and beverages and smoking are prohibited.
- Littering is strictly prohibited
- Monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, and flash photography are not allowed at Green Planet.
- The Green Planet Dubai is open from 10AM-7PM (Sun-Wed) & 10AM-8PM (Thu-Sat).
What to Wear:
- Wear anything comfortable and casual so that you can walk around easily and yet modest and covered as revealing clothes is not a culture of the middle east
- Children below 2 years can enter The Green Planet for free.
- Children from 2-10 years will be charged as per the child fare.
- Guests above the age of 10 years will be charged as per the adult fare.
Your tickets will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Where to Redeem:
You can scan your ticket at the entrance.
How to Get there
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the timings for the Green Planet Dubai?
The Green Planet Dubai is open from 10AM-7PM (Sun-Wed) & 10AM-8PM (Thu-Sat).
Where is the Green Planet Dubai located?
It is located at City Walk - Al Wasl - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
How much is the Green Planet Dubai ticket?
The Green Planet Dubai tickets start at AED 99.
Is the Green Planet Dubai wheelchair friendly?
Yes, it is fully accessible.
Is it suitable for small kids?
Definitely, there is lots for all ages to learn inside The Green Planet.
What is the best time to visit the Green Planet Dubai?
You can visit the Green Planet Dubai any time of the year as this is an indoor experience.
Are there any restrictions at the Green Planet Dubai?
Yes. Outside food and drinks and smoking are not allowed inside. Monopods, selfie sticks, tripods and flash photography are not allowed.
Do you offer transfers?
Yes. Please select your prefer mode of transport at the time of booking your ticket.
Can I reach the Green Planet Dubai on my own?
Yes. Please refer to Getting There section for details.
Can I touch the animals inside the Green Planet Dubai?
For the health and safety of our plants and animals in this uniquely immersive environment, we ask that our guests refrain from touching, handling or feeding these delicate species. Please feel free to interact with various species of snake, millipedes and hissing roaches if you would like to when staff members approach you to do so.
Ratings & Reviews
Farshad Hosseinvand Jahed
Travelled September 2021
very nice and excitement
Travelled September 2021
The Green Planet is a beautiful place where every step is a magical moment !
Prasad Viswanatha menon
Travelled October 2021
It was good
Travelled November 2021
Friendly staff, so helpful and what an incredible experience
Abbass Janos Daher
Travelled November 2021
The kids really loved the experience. Who could've imagined seeing all this tropical animals that close and in one near place.