Enjoy a hot air balloon ride for 1 hour along with sand deserts in Dubai. Grasp the beautiful landscapes and panoramic views across the city. Book your tickets on Thrillark and select from available packages to enjoy the big experience
- Book your tickets and enjoy a 40 – 70 Minutes Balloon Ride with desert safari
- Enjoy aerial views with this hot air balloon activity and witness the unbounded charm and beauty of Dubai
- Soak in the beautiful landscape of the desert, enjoy breakfast in a traditional bedouin camp along with photography with the Falcon
- Grab the opportunity to experience sand activities such as Dune Bashing, Quad Biking, or Horse Riding
- Take home a hot air balloon certificate and indulge in a gourmet buffet breakfast right after your flight
- Experience convenient round-trip transfers available as per the package you choose
Enjoy aerial views as you fly high into the beautiful skies of Dubai with your Hot Air Balloon ride tickets. Begin your journey conveniently with a pick up and drop off service from your hotel / accommodation in Dubai which takes you to the departure location of your flight. Listen to the safety briefing and instructions before your hot air balloon experience and feel the thrills of enjoying the experience for 40-70 minutes. Select from available packages - Standard, Deluxe or Adventure and enjoy activities that come with it. With the chosen packages, enjoy additional desert safari and sand activities such as camel ride, quad biking, dune bashing for the ultimate experience. Once the experience is over - get an official flying certificate and indulge in a gourmet breakfast at a traditional bedouin camp along with photography with the falcon.
- Hotel transfers on sharing basis..
- 40 – 70 Minutes Balloon Ride depending on weather.
- Flying experience certificate signed by the Pilot (E-Certificate)
- Photography with the Falcon (optional)
- Camel Ride (optional)
- Gourmet Breakfast in Traditional Bedouin Camp (optional)
- Dune Bashing (optional)
- Quad Biking (optional)
- Horse Riding (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Video through email
- Private transportation
- This is a popular activity, so we recommend to book hassle-free pick up in advance
- This activity is not recommended for guests with serious back/knee problems or recovering from surgery or serious heart conditions
- This activity is not recommended for guests suffering with height phobia
- Due to current guidelines, guests with high risk medical conditions, chronic diseases and respiratory illnesses are not recommended to join this tour
- Disabilities covering Mental or emotional disabilities, and physical impairments covering disabilities
- Luggage bags are not allowed
- Professional cameras, sharp objects, lighters are not allowed
- The approx. flight take off timing is in between 5.30am – 6.30am (UAE time)
What to Wear:
- You are advised to wear comfortable clothes
- Children aged between 0-5 years and adults over 70 years are not allowed to participate in this activity
- Children aged between 5 - 12 years can join and enjoy this experience
- Children above 12 years of age will be considered as adults and charged as per the adult fare
- Passengers with weight over 120kg will be charged double the ticket price
- Private transportation on request from Al Maha, Jebel Ali, Bab Al Shams, Hatta, Dubai & Sharjah, RAK, Ajman, UAQ, Al-Ain & Abu Dhabi - up to 5 pax will be charged additionally
- All guests must comply with the COVID-19 precautions and guidelines
- Video recording of the flight can be sent via email at an additional cost of 125 AED
- Your tickets are refundable if cancelled 72 hours prior to the date of purchase
- Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated
- Your ticket will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your voucher / e-ticket at the departure location which is : Margham (Dubai Al Ain road near Exit 47)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the tour and where do we land?
Balloon flying time is around 1 Hour, slightly less or more depending on different flying criteria
What are the criteria for the passenger for flying?
Age limit for any passenger is above 5 years to less than 70 years (less than 5 years and more than 70 years’ passenger will not be allowed to fly).Maximum weight for any passenger will be 120kgs (if exceeds then two tickets need to be purchased)
Is hot air balloon Dubai dangerous?
No, the hot air balloon ride in Dubai is safe and handled by professionals, so you are in safe hands
How many passengers can fly in a balloon?
There are two types of balloons – One with a capacity of 20 Passengers and the other has the capacity of 24 Passengers but due to the current scenario surrounding COVID-19 the capacity has been reduced to 16 Passengers and 20 Passengers respectively.
How can I book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled February 2023
Brilliant would highly recommend prompt pick up in the morning great communication via WhatsApp the day before to advise us on collection details....