Popular Tours & Activities
- English ✓
- Arabic (عربى) ✓
- Deutsch ✓
- Français ✓
- Italiano ✓
- Español ✓
- Turkish ✓
- Chinese (简体中文) ✓
- U.S. Dollar (US$) ✓
- Euro (€) ✓
- Indian rupee (र) ✓
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (﷼) ✓
- Singapore Dollar (S$) ✓
- British Pound (£) ✓
- Turkey Lira (TL) ✓
- UAE Dirham (د.إ) ✓
Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
If you have visited the Louvre Museum in France, we bet this will take you back to your memories. Featuring more than 120 masterpieces, 35,000 artworks and artifacts loaned by the Louvre Paris and other French museums, take a trip at the Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and admire the highlights across 12 galleries.
- Explore the museum's honeycomb-style 'floating’ dome át your own pace
- Admire more than 120 masterpieces and 35,000 astonishing artworks and artifacts loaned by the Louvre Paris and other French museums
- Explore 12 museum galleries and learn how the art is arranged to connect past civilizations through time
- Experience the beams of sunlight filtered through the dome
Featuring a selection of 120 masterpieces, these highlights of the Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi will take you on a breathtaking visual experience as you admire artworks, across 12 galleries. Dive into thousands of years of human creativity across cultures, continents and watch the world’s most celebrated pieces of art. Louvre Museum opened its doors in 2017 and has been seeing a great amount of traction from across the globe. Admire 35,000 artworks that depict the Eastern and Western styles, including popular works of Leonardo da Vinci, Claude Monet, and many more. Your Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi tickets will grant you access to all galleries, exhibits and other public spaces.
- Admission ticket to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Access to Museum Galleries, exhibitions, outdoor plazas underneath the dome, museum café, Fouquet’s Abu Dhabi and boutique
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the museum
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted inside the museum
- Other personal expenses
Explore the highlights of the Louvre Museum at your own pace. However, before you book, here are some important details for you.
- You are requested to pick a time slot while booking your tickets
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your time slot
- You can spend about 3 hours in the Museum during its opening hours
- For a thrilling experience, check out the latest activity, kayaking at the Museum and enjoy the museum from the stillness of the Arabian Sea
- You can also visit Ferrari World, Warner Bros World or the Louvre Museum while you are in Abu Dhabi
- The Louvre Museum follows all health and safety measures for their visitors. Please click here to see the full list of safety measures
- All visitors must be vaccinated and show a 'Green' status on the Alhosn app to enter the museum.
- Smoking is not permitted
- Large bags and handbags are not allowed
- Flash photography is not allowed
- The Louvre Museum is open on Tuesday-Sunday from 10:00 am - 6.30 pm
- The museum is closed on Mondays
- Last entry time slot to the museum is 5:30 pm, visitors must depart by 6:30pm
What to Wear:
- It is recommended that you wear respectful clothing. The Museum is set in a relatively cool temperature. You might want to consider carrying a stole/scarf, especially for children.
- Children under the age of 13 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 18 years can enter the museum for free
- A maximum of four admission tickets may be booked per visit day
- The Children's Museum is currently closed
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available for complimentary loan during your visit from the loan desk opposite the boutique.
- Free entry to above 60+ for UAE Senior nationals and residents, Art Club members with one guest, Student and Teacher Pass holders, ICOM/ICOMOS Card Holders, journalists, People of Determination with one companion.
- The Louvre Museum tickets are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once booked
- Entry tickets to Louvre Museum are valid on the selected date and time stated.
- The Louvre Museum tickets will be mailed separately after you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your e-ticket upon arrival at the entrance of the Museum.
How to Get there
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do you need at the Louvre Abu Dhabi?
You'll need about two hours to walk-through of the museum
Is photography allowed in Louvre Abu Dhabi?
Yes. Photography and mobile phones are permitted in the Louvre.
Is there a dress code for Louvre Abu Dhabi?
There's no dress code. However, it is quite cold inside the museum. You may want to consider carrying a jacket or shawl for the visit.
What is inside Louvre Abu Dhabi?
The iconic Louvre Abu Dhabi is the first universal museum in the Arab World that translates the spirit of openness of cultures and features more than 120 masterpieces, 35,000 artworks and artifacts loaned by the Louvre Paris and other French museums
Is food allowed inside the Museum?
No, food and beverages are not permitted inside the museum
Where can I buy tickets?
You can get your Louvre Museum tickets on Tripx Tours website by clicking on the ‘Book Now’ button.
Ratings & Reviews
Amit Vishnukumar Bansal
Travelled December 2019
Superb experience. Wonderful place to visit for antique lovers
Travelled December 2019
Good.No need to wait long