Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
- Explore Dubai at your own pace and soak yourself in its rich vibe
- Discover the secrets of the City of Gold at the Dubai Museum
- A Breathtaking Abra ride, the city's most traditional mode of transport
- Drop by the biggest gold souk and showcase your bargaining skill
- Visit the world's largest artificial ski resort in the Dubai mall
Book the Dubai tour to enjoy a splendid day in this city, filled with unique experiences and unlimited possibilities. Take A journey in the city’s past at the Dubai museum, this enriching excursion includes a visit to the ancient side of Dubai. With this tour, you will be able to visualize the journey of how Dubai transformed from the fishing village it was to the highly developed and scintillating city that it is now. Go aboard on a magnificent Abra ride, the city's most traditional mode of transport which will lead you to the spice oriental market where the enchanting scent of coffee and incense is ever welcoming. Stride through the largest Gold Souk and showcase your bargaining skills. The tour will also take you to the iconic spots of Dubai such as the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, and much more! You can end your day with a long walk at the Dubai Marina and finish off with a visit to the world's largest artificial ski resort in the Dubai mall before you head home.
- Pick up and drop off
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Service charges and local taxes
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicles.
- The Dubai City Tour from Abu Dhabi is from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- The total duration of the tour is around 10 hours.
- We recommend you dress up in line with the local customs.
- We suggest you wear comfortable footwear as there will be a fair amount of walking.
- Infants and toddlers between 0-3 years are allowed free of charge.
- Kids between the ages of 3-10 are charged as per the child fare.
- Guests above the age of 10 are changed as per the adult fare.
- We suggest you carry sunglasses and water bottles.
- Dubai City Tour from Abu Dhabi is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- For a full refund cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour.
- No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.
- Your Dubai City Tour from Abu Dhabi tickets are valid for the event date and time stated.
- Your Dubai City Tour from Abu Dhabi tickets will be mailed to you once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof.
Present your voucher at the start of the tour.
How to Get there
Frequently Asked Questions
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled November 2020