Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Book your Dubai Dolphinarium tickets for your next trip to Dubai to enjoy a perfect family time with your kids and dolphins and watch them interact with you in exchange of hugs and kisses from these sea creatures.
- 45-minute Dolphin and seal show at Dubai Dolphinarium
- Spread over 5,000-square-meter area
- Also has Swim with Dolphins and Exotic Bird Show
Nestled on the Al Jadaf waterfront in Dubai Creek in the heart of Dubai is the Dubai Dolphinarium, the first fully air conditioned indoor doplhinarium in the Middle east. Home to several bottlenose dolphins and Northern fur seals, the Dubai Dolphinarium is a children’s mecca.
Watch the dolphin and seal show with your family and enjoy these lovely animals put up a trained show for all its visitors. These dolphins and seals are also very friendly and so you and your kids can also interact with them and experience how they quickly gel with you. The Dolphinarium, with 1250 seating capacity has a designated habitat for dolphins, created artificially with over 150000 gallons of sea water.
You can also find other facilities at the Dubai Dolphinarium like photoshop and gift shop onsite where you can buy dolphin themed items and also get clicked. There’s also a Happy Valley restaurant where you can refuel yourself. Dubai Dolphinarium is really vast and also home to exotic bird species and equipped with swimming with the dolphin experience which requires separate tickets separately. This pass is for the Dolphinarium and seal show only.
- Entrance Pass to 45-minute Dolphin and Seal show at Dubai Dolphinarium in Dubai Creek
- VIP tickets get seats are in the center of the arena and provide the best viewing point for the show while Standard ticket offers regular seating.
- Food and beverage
- The Creek park charges AED 5 per person upon arrival. This is not included in your ticket.
- Pass for Bird show and swimming with dolphins
Before you book your Dubai Dolphinarium tickets, it is good to know some key tips from travellers:
- Seating for Standard pass holder is based on first come first serve basis.
- You will be picked up from your Hotel in Dubai (If Transportation selected)
- You are required to Book your Tour at least 12 hours in Advance if you are selecting Transportation.
Carrying food to the habitat and show is not allowed.
Dolphin Show Dubai timings are as follows:
- Monday to Thursday - 11 am and 2 pm
- Friday and Saturday - 11 am, 2 pm and 6 pm
- During the Holy month of Ramadan, the Dubai Dolphinarium will only operate shows at 11 AM for the days Monday to Saturday.
What to Wear:
You can wear casual and comfortable outfit so that you can enjoy with the dolphins.
Child Below Two (2) years old are free.
- Child Two (2) years old to 11 years needs a valid child ticket.
- Twelve (12) years old and above needs an adult ticket
Once the booking has been confirmed, your Dubai Dolphinarium tickets cannot be cancelled for a refund.
Your Dubai Dolphinarium tickets will be emailed to you within 20-45 minutes of purchase. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID of yours.
Where to redeem:
Creek Park Gate 1 - Dubai Dolphinarium Building
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the ticket for Dubai Dolphinarium?
Dubai Dolphinarium tickets start at AED 83.
How long is the Dolphin Show at Dubai Dolphinarium?
Dubai Dolphinarium tickets offers 45-minute Dolphin Show.
How do I get to Dubai Dolphinarium by metro?
The nearest metro to Dubai Dolphinarium is Oud Metha in Bur Dubai.
Where can I swim with dolphins in Dubai?
You can swim with the dolphins at the Dolphinarium swimming section.
What are the attractions at Dubai Dolphinarium?
There are 3 main attractions at Dubai Dolphinarium- Dolphin & Seal Show, Creek Park Bird Show and Swim with Dolphins.
Are kids allowed to swim with dolphins?
Yes. Kids from 7 years onwards can swim in shallow water and 8+ years can also swim in deep waters under adult guidance.
What is dolphin show Dubai timings?
The timings for Dolphin show are Mon to Thurs – 11 am and 2 pm and Fri and Sat extra session at 6 pm.
Do I need a ticket for Creek Park?
Yes. Visiting Creek park requires extra ticket of AED 5.
How can I go for Dubai creek Bird show?
Bird show is held at Creek park at Dolphinarium from 12:15 pm, 3:15 pm and 7:15 pm and you can buy the tickets online.
Can I bring food with me?
Outside food is not allowed to keep the place clean. But you can refill at the onsite restaurant.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled February 2020
Wow you should see this show