Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Book your Dubai Dolphinarium tickets on your next trip to Dubai to enjoy a perfect family time with your kids and dolphins and watch them interact with you in exchange for hugs and kisses from these sea creatures.
- Witness sea creatures performing activities such as dancing, singing, juggling, and painting
- Explore the show from a 180-degree amphitheater with a top-notch sound and lighting system that spans a saltwater pool
Watch the dolphin and seal show with your family and enjoy these lovely animals put up a trained show for all its visitors. These dolphins and seals are also very friendly and so you and your kids can also interact with them and experience how they quickly gel with you. The Dolphinarium, with a 1250 seating capacity has a designated habitat for dolphins, created artificially with over 150000 gallons of seawater.
You can also find other facilities at the Dubai Dolphinarium like photoshop and a gift shop onsite where you can buy dolphin-themed items and also get clicked. There’s also a Happy Valley restaurant where you can refuel yourself. Dubai Dolphinarium is really vast and also home to exotic bird species and equipped with swimming with the dolphin experience which requires separate tickets separately. This pass is for the Dolphinarium and seal show only.
- Entrance Pass to 45-minute Dolphin and Seal show at Dubai Dolphinarium
- VIP tickets (optional)
- Food and beverage
- The Creek park charges AED 5 per person upon arrival. This is not included in your ticket.
- Pass for the Bird show and swimming with dolphins
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Carrying food to the habitat and show is not allowed.
The timings are as follows:
- For Dolphinarium: 11.00 AM, 2.00 PM, & 6.00 PM (Monday- Saturday)
For Exotic Bird Show: 12:15 PM, 3:15 PM, & 7:30 PM (Monday- Saturday)
- During the Holy month of Ramadan, the Dubai Dolphinarium will only operate shows at 11:00 AM for the days Monday to Saturday.
What to Wear:
- We recommend you to dress up in smart casual.
- Child Below 2 years old is free.
- Child 2 years old to 11 years needs a valid child ticket.
- Guests above 11 years will be charged as per the adult fare.
- Please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the session commences.
- VIP tickets get seats in the center of the arena and provide the best viewing point for the show while Standard ticket offers regular seating.
- Seating for Standard pass holders is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Once the booking has been confirmed, your Dubai Dolphinarium tickets cannot be canceled for a refund.
- Your tickets are valid for the event date and time stated.
- Your Dubai Dolphinarium tickets will be emailed to you after you have made the purchase. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID of yours.
Present your voucher at the entrance of the Dubai Dolphinarium.
How to Get there
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the ticket for Dubai Dolphinarium?
Dubai Dolphinarium tickets start at AED 83.
How long is the Dolphin Show at Dubai Dolphinarium?
Dubai Dolphinarium tickets offers 45-minute Dolphin Show.
How do I get to Dubai Dolphinarium by metro?
The nearest metro to Dubai Dolphinarium is Oud Metha in Bur Dubai.
Where can I swim with dolphins in Dubai?
You can swim with the dolphins at the Dolphinarium swimming section.
What are the attractions at Dubai Dolphinarium?
There are 3 main attractions at Dubai Dolphinarium- Dolphin & Seal Show, Creek Park Bird Show and Swim with Dolphins.
Are kids allowed to swim with dolphins?
Yes. Kids from 7 years onwards can swim in shallow water and 8+ years can also swim in deep waters under adult guidance.
What is dolphin show Dubai timings?
The timings for Dolphin show are Mon to Thurs – 11 am and 2 pm and Fri and Sat extra session at 6 pm.
Do I need a ticket for Creek Park?
Yes. Visiting Creek park requires extra ticket of AED 5.
How can I go for Dubai creek Bird show?
Bird show is held at Creek park at Dolphinarium from 12:15 pm, 3:15 pm and 7:15 pm and you can buy the tickets online.
Can I bring food with me?
Outside food is not allowed to keep the place clean. But you can refill at the onsite restaurant.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled February 2020
Wow you should see this show